pube muppet goes to store pube muppet goes to store

My lord and master

If this is your last one will, your fans will die! This one was so funny i was crying! Only time i ever got that was watchin Foamys rant (which got me into Foamy bigtime) and 5 more minutes which i jsut loved!!!! I'm hopefully getting a job soon so if i spend like £50 (thats bout 75$) on merchandise would u make another one?

Signed,
Your slave and butler

Rich

P:S Thank ou foorrr readding do do do do do

PubeMuppet responds:

Id do that, but don't worry, once my flags clear I'll be able to resubmit

The Battlefield III The Battlefield III

I've been waiting for this for AGES!

I loved the Battlefield 1 and 2 and when i saw this on the portal... i nearly came!!!

Unfortunately, i dont think its as good as BattleField 2!

1) Too much blood splatter when they got shot... Maybe just a bit of splatter an brains on the wall rather than a circle of fading blood and blood soaked walls was better

2) WAYYYYYYY too many explosions

3) Not enough close-quaters combat

But despite all these it was still a first class grade A flash and got my 5, congrats!

Please reply to this review to tell me what u think of my input...

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Fukn AMZiN

Dt wz fkin amzinly funnEH

mo' fo SHIZZLE!

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

hehe

PAUSE IN THE BEDROOM OF GANNONDORF AND DO THE FOLLOWING

Find the easter egg... its so squeaky and cute :D !

I never knew you ripped off the simpsons ;) unless you mean the All your Pie one :P

Change your computer clock day and look at all the preety little pictures on the wall :D

Rock on film! you rock!

Space Monkey Intro Space Monkey Intro

Monkeys :D hehe

Thats well cool man, the art is amazing! The french theme thing was annoying but this is gonna be a candaate for pick of the day when its fully out!

A Day (complete) A Day (complete)

Quite good

Could do with a preloader, stopping and the end, i see theres some time been put in for the graphics just a shame you wasnt better at drawing with a mouse or this would be so much better! Nice try its not got a chance in hell of gettin blammed but still room for improvement :D

WERD WERD

Why so low you ask?

1) Not original
2) Some of the animations looked Funky (the bad funky, like hobos feet) for exaple, the hair when you turned round! Maybe insteadof moving you should have had just a snap image.
3) You deficated on foamys image

Other than that im getting bored of the tagalong clocks that are giving a bad name to the clocks that make stuff like the Void and the Portal...

I voted you a 1, dont worry thought it didnt touch your score a bit, try doing somethin with mass appeal rather than cru and self appeal yeah?

Good luck in the future

AlienVsSnuggles AlienVsSnuggles

I hated it

Sorry i thought it was a terrible way to mark your place on newgrounds... in my mind i hated it so i blammed it

Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

The type of people...

This has got to be one of the greatest rants of all time!

"either throw yourself infront of traffic, or overdose... ...please"

This belongs on TV!

(All my 5 R belong to this!)

Graphics : 10 *The background and expressions were pure beauty to the eye*
Sound : 10 *The pitch of the squirrel was perfect for the charachter, the ambience in the background suited the scene well and the CD smash added that little touch*
Style : 10 *Originality*
Violence : 6 *Not enough, there could have been a voodoo doll, him hitting a wall or his fist or looking a little more angry at times*
Humor : 10 *There is none, its DEADLY SERIOUS! :D lol thats how funny it is :D*